Discussion topic: Panther Problems Continue!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by foxem2001 This message was authored by: foxem2001

Re: Panther Problems Continue!!!

Delivery Date: Saturday 23/10/21

Delivery Time: 2:35 PM - 4:35 PM

Drop No: 17/18

🤗

65" Sky Glass, whole home, 1 puck
This message was authored by Sandrea This message was authored by: Sandrea

Good luck with that. Ours was scheduled for the same Time yesterday. Arrived at 1930. And we were drop 11 of 17. Those poor delivery men.

I shall have to try and dampen my excitement and expectations now lol, 

Thanks for the heads up

@Sandrea it's not looking hopeful there only on drop 5 and it shows there van on the map as 75 miles away and heading away from my location

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@foxem2001  just had a phone call to say they are 30mins away from me for my delivery 

This message was authored by Sandrea This message was authored by: Sandrea

All well and good when you're a morning delivery. But got no chance in the afternoon. Speaking to the drivers last night the delivery schedule they were given made no logistical sense. Backwards and forwards between deliveries, they said there was an hours driving between 1 delivery, and they can't even change it themselves to do a more logical round trip kind of route working almost in a circle from their depot.

I live on the Yorkshire and Lancashire boarder so farthest East you can get in Lancashire, they started in Blackburn went to Manchester then Preston now there in Blackpool the furthest you can get from me

This message was authored by kaylejrusse This message was authored by: kaylejrusse

They definitely changed the route at our end.

I was drop 12 of 19 scheduled for 14:40 - 16:40 and they called at 9am and delivered before 10am.

When I look on tracking I still show as not delivered and drop 12.

This message was authored by KJC65 This message was authored by: KJC65

After being one of the people who were cancelled for Thursday, I got mine this morning. I had a text at 9.30pm last night saying I was 8.01-10.01 today. Then this morning at 8.13 it said "driver is making drop 1, you are number 1/21". I got a call at 9am saying they were 30mins from me, they arrived at 9.30. 

The two delivery men were useless. They explained (in very poor English) that they had only started this week. I tried to explain that I wanted to refuse delivery of the puck so I could send it back (as advised by Sky) and they didn't understand. Then I explained that Sky had told me to refuse the delivery so it was taken back, they started to leave - with everything! So i had to explain again. The man said I couldn't refuse delivery of the puck, I had to accept it all and then arrange collection. I couldn't be bothered to argue so just accepted it. I showed them into my lounge and they placed all 3 boxes on the floor, took a photo and said goodbye. I said "don't you unpack and install it?" and they said "no, we deliver" I said "Sky advertise that you unpack and take the rubbish away" and they said "we can open boxes and take" I said no! I opened the stand box (which was already unsealed and open) to check the screws as i saw someone post yesterday that they had faulty screws. I also saw the stand installation instructions were printed inside the lid of the box - so good job i didn't just let them take it! They told me they dont have time to unpack because they have too many deliveries! They took photos and left. 

When my friend had her delivery on Thursday, she said they did unpack it all and take rubbish. They were at her house nearly an hour - they took 30mins to build the stand! Luckily, I am very switched on and tech savvy and it took me and my 12yr old 10mins to put the stand together and put the TV on it. 

So, my experience of Panther is not good. I now have tons of packaging to get rid of. Excellent! 

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@foxem2001 wrote:

I live on the Yorkshire and Lancashire boarder so farthest East you can get in Lancashire, they started in Blackburn went to Manchester then Preston now there in Blackpool the furthest you can get from me

Barnoldswick ?

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

Close enough 😉 not giving full location in here

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@foxem2001 wrote:

Close enough 😉 not giving full location in here

Understand 😉

Dad's family from across border in Halifax, so not too far I'd imagine 

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

About a 20 mile drive from me

5 till 7pm time estimation now because of a delay

This message was authored by AaronC88 This message was authored by: AaronC88

@KJC65 That will be me with the screw. And yet again I'm on hold to sky trying to find out what's going on and when am I going to get mine. It's a joke. That Dana woman needs to make herself useful and hire an van and deliver install mine 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion