Discussion topic: Panther Problems Continue!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by AaronC88 This message was authored by: AaronC88

Re: Panther Problems Continue!!!

The time there sending them doesn't make sense. You would have thought they would know earlier in the day. I'm guessing it's possibly all software driven either that or they literally just have a few logistical staff in but no customer facing. 

This message was authored by emmylouscott78 This message was authored by: emmylouscott78

I've had same issue got text and email saying delivery due today between 08:47-11:47 then received an email this morning saying due to an issue I won't be receiving my delivery needless to say I wasn't happy as I'd taken a day off work!!! Spoken to numerous people at panther (best way is online chat although they don't say anything other than you will get a call to rebook!) and then sky to be advised that it was a system glitch at sky and although the stock was received at panther as booked in something went wrong on skys end and NONE of the stock was despatched!!!! I've now been advised that my delivery will be Tuesday and that I won't know what time until Monday night 

Atleast you knew not to waste a whole morning at home for them to turn up and not be able to setup as the stand had faulty screws 😭

This message was authored by mally+01 This message was authored by: mally+01

It's a joke 

You would have think that sky will not have any issues as they are a big company

@AaronC88 

So what have they done.

Took it back and ordered another one 

This message was authored by Rayner2210 This message was authored by: Rayner2210

I've had the same issue. Spoke to Panther and was told they physically have not received the stock/product to distribute.

Sky Glass Advertised as "Nexy day delivery" Ordered Wednesday, told it won't be until Saturday and now moved to Tuesday!!

Very disappointed. 

They took it away and told me call sky. They did offer to leave it and I could try ask sky for a new screw. But I don't have anywhere I can safely store the tv without the chance the dog could knock it over.

35009B3D-5223-494D-8AD2-D69CDFC64D62.jpeg

@AaronC88 

Have you called them 

I'm in a queue 🙄

@Rayner2210 

Hi I was supposed  to have mine delivered I ordered from a sky retail store last Monday. Now panther has said they have to reschedule  to next Tuesday. I have called sky to try to bring it forward . They said no

This message was authored by foxem2001 This message was authored by: foxem2001

Screenshot_20211022-083227_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20211022-082753_Outlook.jpgScreenshot_20211022-084032_My Sky.jpg

so annoyed, i removed all the old sky stuff lastnight and we have got holes in the wall with wires waiting for this

65" Sky Glass, whole home, 1 puck

@foxem2001 

So when is your rescheduled for ?

This message was authored by foxem2001 This message was authored by: foxem2001

@mally+01  i havent a clue as niether sky or panther have returend my emails and im not wasting another 60 minutes on hold for sky

65" Sky Glass, whole home, 1 puck
This message was authored by T.Edz This message was authored by: T.Edz

I've just had an email now to say it's not coming tomorrow and been put back to Tuesday, Fumin ..what a farce!? 

I suppose when I do eventually get through to someone at sky I'll end up being pushed right to the back of the delivery list 😭

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion