Discussion topic: Options for modems with a new router

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

gthornton04
Topic Author
This message was authored by gthornton04 This message was authored by: gthornton04

Re: Options for modems with a new router

@TomThumb5ive i belive the above images have been moderated now

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gthornton04 

Could you screen grab from the ax5400 wan screen. Not sure if your are authenticating tp link thru dhcpv6 prefix delegation. Mind you i have to recap on previous posts re the ax5400

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@gthornton04 

Ah , tp link td w9970, and tp link ax5400. Was that a screen shot from the ax5400 if so well done 👍

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

@gthornton04 

Just noticed model at the top of the screen. Might use images for future reference if thats ok 👍

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion