Discussion topic: On Demand Missing Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episodes- On Demand/box sets

This message was authored by vomito This message was authored by: vomito

On Demand Missing Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episodes- On Demand/box sets

Hello, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Series 7 Episodes 9 to 15 are missing from sky on demand/box sets.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: On Demand Missing Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episodes- On Demand/box sets

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This looks very strange. So looking on sky q, the first 6 seasons and first 8 episodes of season 7 are available without an upcoming deletion date but episodes 16 to 22 of season 7 all expire within the next week, 1 month after broadcast

E4 and channel 4 tend to take expiry dates seriously so any unwatched downloaded things may delete automatically at expiry time. 

I think you need to email ViewerR@sky.uk

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

This message was authored by Shannon+t This message was authored by: Shannon+t

really winds me up because I watched all seasons then got to season 7 and only episode 5 was available ... we pay so much money for on demand etc with sky Q but only get a short window to watch the box set unless you download all4 and watch them on a games console... but again we shouldn't have to for what we pay already ... feeling very ripped off 

This message was authored by designerlondon This message was authored by: designerlondon

I had been doing a nostalgic catchup and got S4 and now it's all gone. Annoyingly all of Angel is now available but he's still in Buddy Lol. 
All available on smart TV app / online but as you say, having it all within the realms of SkyQ is a real tray, especially with Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon... I've / we've been left hanging!

---------------------------------------
Sky Q since Feb 2018, 2TB Box (Community Fibre 1GBbps), Sky Full Package, UHD, 2 x Multiscreen, VIP, MacBook Pro M2 Max 16” / 96GB / 2TB SSD / Ventura 13.6.1, iMac 27” 4 GHz Quad-Core i7 / 32GB / 2TB fusion / 4GB AMD Radeon R9 M239X, Monterey 12.7, iPhone 13 Pro / 256GB / iOS 16,6.1, iPad Air 2, 1080p TVs only
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

There seems less available on All4 on Sky than via the app no Damages or The West Wing for example

This message was authored by designerlondon This message was authored by: designerlondon

Agreed! Thankfully all BTVS is on prime video app on Q -  so can see it all there /  with decent HD pic, no ads, subtitles etc.... BUT annoyingly (only obvious as I get to  season 4) really bad lip/audio sync - but still a win. Will try and figure out why that's happening 

---------------------------------------
Sky Q since Feb 2018, 2TB Box (Community Fibre 1GBbps), Sky Full Package, UHD, 2 x Multiscreen, VIP, MacBook Pro M2 Max 16” / 96GB / 2TB SSD / Ventura 13.6.1, iMac 27” 4 GHz Quad-Core i7 / 32GB / 2TB fusion / 4GB AMD Radeon R9 M239X, Monterey 12.7, iPhone 13 Pro / 256GB / iOS 16,6.1, iPad Air 2, 1080p TVs only

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion