Discussion topic: Championship games on red button

This message was authored by CDH911 This message was authored by: CDH911

Championship games on red button

Are this Tuesday and Wednesdays Championship games available on the red button does anyone know? I understood all midweek rounds would be available but it is not showing them as being on Sky this week on the Sky football apps fixture list and it usually does...

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Championship games on red button

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It doesn't look like this weeks games are on the red button as the website here isn't showing these as being broadcast either:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Matt+Liggins This message was authored by: Matt+Liggins

it was announced last week that sky will be showing ALL midweek games this season.... then lockdown is announced even though fans can't go into the stadiums (which they already knew) and now they are trying to force people to watch crap coverage through ifollow for £10 per match!!!! I have sky for Championship football and now they have taken it away. The deal signed with the EFL and what I pay my subscription for is to watch these games. So now I can't go to the football and you have taken this away after you announced last week ALL yes ALL games would be shown midweek on the red button (LIES / FALSE ADVERTISING / MISS SELLING).... How do you think peoples mental health are effected by things like this when all they look forward to is this??? National game? Who is going to pay £10 per game to watch? They already have the cash from the BSKYB deal and now want more?.... thanks a multi million what about the fans on furlough or with no jobs at all? Ever think about them and the destruction these decisions further make at a time of national crisis. Get that clubs are struggling but taking more off the fans is a real kick in the teeth.... Merry Christmas!

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@Matt+Liggins  according to below, they are all being shown on red button

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-midwe...

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

The reason theirs no red button football this week is down to the original contract details here:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-sports-red-button-championship-4663...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Fletch33afcb This message was authored by: Fletch33afcb

No games this week or just not listed yet?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

There are not any red button games this week. The link in the post above yours explains why this is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion