Discussion topic: Multiscreen package offer not as advertised

This message was authored by CB9000 This message was authored by: CB9000

Multiscreen package offer not as advertised

Noticed that Sky were advertising a £10/ month offer in October  for Sky multiscreen instead of £15 month for existing Q box customers . When I selected the deal and went to the checkout they were going to charge me £15/ month  instead of £10 /m. Is this a vaild offer or not?

Got no hope at all with the hopeless online assistant which just sent me round in circles.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Multiscreen package offer not as advertised

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk landline phone then you can call Sky for free via the 150 number. Or under "Need more help ?" at the bottom this page is the number to call, it might take a few seconds to appear, if you are in Ireland make sure the flag in the bottom right is changed to the ROI so you see an 0818 number:

https://www.sky.com/help

Just ignore the messages at the start of the call and remain on the line for as long as you can and don't hang up when asked to do so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Have you tried calling Sky instead to see if they can apply this order for you ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
CB9000
Topic Author

I can't seem to find the phone number to ring. on the site. They seem to want to do everything  online using automated reply systems. I can't seem to ge to a human Sky employee. I have also heard that they are not inclined to answer the even phone for a while even if you can!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

If you have a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk landline phone then you can call Sky for free via the 150 number. Or under "Need more help ?" at the bottom this page is the number to call, it might take a few seconds to appear, if you are in Ireland make sure the flag in the bottom right is changed to the ROI so you see an 0818 number:

https://www.sky.com/help

Just ignore the messages at the start of the call and remain on the line for as long as you can and don't hang up when asked to do so.

CB9000
Topic Author

Thanks -that is helpful. I am trying the get a sky minibox added so I can pipe sky up to my TV upstairs. My wife damaged her leg so is resting in bed  for a while so I want her to be able to watch sky in the bedroom .

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@CB9000 

A Mini box will cost £180 to £270 over its minimum term: if you're only after short term use you might want to consider NowTV instead.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion