Discussion topic: Is this scam

This message was authored by Jennifer+2003 This message was authored by: Jennifer+2003

Is this scam

I've received an email from sky telling me to make sure I've enough money in my account to pay my bill as last month's wasn't paid. I pay direct debit and money  is always there and taken !! They say I may be charged late payment fee !! What's this a scam or there mistake , as far as I can see I'm up to date !! 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Is this scam

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jennifer+2003 wrote:

I've received an email from sky telling me to make sure I've enough money in my account to pay my bill as last month's wasn't paid

Was last month bill paid, what does your online bill show here:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Jennifer+2003  A scam email would have a link for you to follow, did this email have one?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@Jennifer+2003 wrote:

I've received an email from sky telling me to make sure I've enough money in my account to pay my bill as last month's wasn't paid

Was last month bill paid, what does your online bill show here:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jennifer+2003
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jennifer+2003 This message was authored by: Jennifer+2003

My bill is paid by direct debit and due on the 17th , why I've got mail say I'll be charged I don't understand . 

There is a link to my sky but don't like to keep going on these links as end up with people wanting money! Never know what's safe anymore . 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

The link I posted once you are logged in will take you right to your bill where you can check to see if last months was paid.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion