Discussion topic: I purchased Sky broadband and TV package

This message was authored by salmajay This message was authored by: salmajay

I purchased Sky broadband and TV package

I have purchased sky broadband and TV package At the first time while discussing with the team member they said all sports channel will work on my Sky Q box . But after installation i found no any sports channel is working that why they scammed me and i want cancel it now. I just stay with Broadband I will cancel TV. if any sky member help me than its ok otherwise i will cancel it.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

Re: I purchased Sky broadband and TV package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@salmajay

You will only have the sports channels of you subscribed to Sky Sports.

Did you subscribe to Sky Sports? Is it in your package (you can simply check in your account online, or in Your Account in the Sky Q menu).

If you didn't, then you can add it. If you were told you'd have it and you don't (but do check first), then call up and tell Sky.

We can't help you as we're customers like you are. It would be a bit churlish to throw your toys out of the pram without just trying to get it sorted. 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: I purchased Sky broadband and TV package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @salmajay I doubt you have been scammed - it is more likely to be initial authorisation / account glitch

It might sort itself out  within a day or so or it might need a call to SKY to resend signals etc

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion