Discussion topic: Haven't received money back after cancellation

This message was authored by AgainstLiers This message was authored by: AgainstLiers

Haven't received money back after cancellation

Hello there!!!! I was calling couple of times before I cancel my broadband and was asking about payment!! I had to use your broadband for 2days because my new one was ordered from 2.day...i was asking about my payment, what to do... I've got answered I get my money back in the end of the months minus 2 days of using.... Tell you straight I don't trust you, it's more and more people, who was robbed by you, so I was thinking to cancel in my bank direct debit for your broadband, unfortunately I didn't do it.... Why?! Because I haven't received any money back!!!! Can somebody from you explain where's my money? That's how you making business in England?! The first I supposed to pay 31 pounds!!!! I was calling for that deal ,because my previous price with you was increased for 37 pounds.... What happened after call.... I've got new contract with,but not for 31 pounds ,but for 41 pounds!!! Twice more expensive like with others and even after call and deal with you... I was very disappointed from you, but I haven't time to sort it out!!! After my 1year contract priced was increased on 47 pounds and later on 49 pounds!!! Yes you are listening right!!!! For your dodgie broadband I payed 49 pounds monthly!!! You promised to return my money back after cancellation 42 pounds and I haven't received anything!!! I am very anry!! Very angry and I will do anything to get my money back and if not, you can be sure all my friends and their friends will never go for your broadband and to every single one I will tell how you are lying to people and not payed them back their money, my advice to them, cancel direct debit straight away!!! I will try to do everything, even go for English organisation, who are helping with problems like this, even I will come to your main office in England, if will be needed!!! Shame on you!!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by brianholt This message was authored by: brianholt

Re: Haven't received money back after cancellation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AgainstLiers your not talking to sky here but to other customers. You will need to call sky to resolve or raise a complaint https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like you I am a fellow customer trying to help so please provide as much info as possible
Sky Q : Sky Gigafast : Sky Talk Anytime : Panasonic JZ2000 OLED
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Haven't received money back after cancellation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AgainstLiers your rant is unnecessary. Sky usually automatically refund any overpayment within 6 weeks of the date your services ended. Otherwise give them a call to request a manual repayment within 5 days. If y9u've cancelled y9ur direct debit it's likely to take longer.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion