Discussion topic: Fox HD Intermittent Pixelation

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Happymonkey This message was authored by: Happymonkey

Re: Fox HD Intermittent Pixelation

I think poor @JitteryPinger is more urked because I believe he's actually had engineers out to try and solve the problem?

I've avoided watching watching new Simpsons episode on Friday yet as I'm a little gun shy of how angry I'll be if & let's be honest when the picture break up happens! 

This message was authored by MatthewF40 This message was authored by: MatthewF40

@Kei+M  Interestingly this glitch repeated exactly as per the video on tonights repeat.

This message was authored by Happymonkey This message was authored by: Happymonkey

Has anyone watched The Simpsons via Sky Go? It's not available On Demand but I might try & see what the episode is like for the Sunday repeat? 

Oh well Fox is shutting down on Sky so no wonder they didn't care about it!

Wonder if that means Sky are about to lose The Simpsons to Disney+ as well? Hence the reason for the lack of acknowledgement! 

JitteryPinger
Topic Author
This message was authored by JitteryPinger This message was authored by: JitteryPinger

Yeah @Happymonkey I've pretty much been told to call on 1st July to cancel free of charge.

They are very much not willing to acknowledge to broadcast issue and keep giving me the run around.

Currently my account is in debt due to a change in my pay dates and a change of employment, I'm hoping I can speak to someone in July who will be willing to drop a discount on that bill but otherwise I'll just pay the bill and that cost will be recovered via some well placed reviews.

@JitteryPinger Unbelievable! I saw the episode with Lisa becoming President and it had 2 issues with pixelation! I've given up! Exactly what they wanted!

I like American Dad and I'm guessing with Fox gone they will get new series!

Not sure how this will turn out for you? Shocking service if we're honest! 

@JitteryPinger Did you raise a glass in honour of the passing of Fox HD? 😊

Can't wait for the next price increase! 

JitteryPinger
Topic Author
This message was authored by JitteryPinger This message was authored by: JitteryPinger

My account was cut off about a week before the closure.

I did however make comment when unplugging the equipment and boxing it back up as to how Skys demise is incoming and the woke culture is just another knee in their groine.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion