Discussion topic: Damaged plug cable for Q mini box

This message was authored by Beezlybub This message was authored by: Beezlybub

Damaged plug cable for Q mini box

My pup has chewed through the cable for my mini box. Thankfully he survived. How can I get a replacement cable?

Thank you

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234

Re: Damaged plug cable for Q mini box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BeezlybubThey are standard figure of 8, C7 leads. available from many places, Amazon, ebay etc

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Beezlybub if its the mains cable it is a standard figure of 8 connector (technically a C7 connector) which can be bought online or from shops quite easily . It is the same with the HDMI cable which is nothing special.

Sky will probably want to send out a new box with leads and ask you to return the old one which is going to take longer as they do not stovk spares.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Beezlybub
Topic Author
This message was authored by Beezlybub This message was authored by: Beezlybub

Thank you both - I may already have one of these somewhere in the house! If not, I'll buy one. Always struggle to get hold of sky.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion