Discussion topic: Main Q box stuck in the startup loop.,..

This message was authored by The+little+one This message was authored by: The+little+one

Main Q box stuck in the startup loop.,..

Good evening, my sky q box wasn't behaving itself, slow to load and upsetting the other little boxes relying on its ability to constantly provide the ravenous hoards feasting on its deliciously prepared and we'll seasoned delights.

Now we're looking like we're starving poor souls, scrounging from the the bins of mobile data. Depression set in from the long telephone ques to our next meal, the uncertainty weighing our weakened digits to struggle on this touch sensitive screen!! Helpppp

I've done this, no luck. The only saving grace is that the black and white, along with the bright blue screen is somewhat calming as I sit in the darkness, hoping this box would burst into life again! Alas no.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-q-box-wont-turn-on 

At the end of the instructions, it says I need a new main box 😞 . I've tried the telephone ☎️. .. Waiting times similar to our local A&E on a Friday night (before COVID).

Could one of you help us please??

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

The+little+one
Topic Author
This message was authored by The+little+one This message was authored by: The+little+one

Re: Main Q box stuck in the startup loop.,..

Not sure I put this in the right place, so will put it in sky q discussion section. Please delete if it's in the wrong place.

The+little+one
Topic Author

Re: Main Q box stuck in the startup loop.,..

I think it's in the right area, just distracted by my 4 year old asking why daddy hasn't fixed the TV yet...:-(

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion