Discussion topic: Broadband Problems 19/9

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: No broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Joeh99Are you still able to make calls from your home phone?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Joeh99 This message was authored by: Joeh99

No broadband

@Highlinder I don't have a home phone installed

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Joeh99 
If you end up having to call Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

Be aware that as with most large companies nowadays the start will be automated and these automated responses may try to send you back to the forum.

If the outage drags on, this link outlines auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it, It’s applied 30 days after the fault has been repaired and will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Joeh99 This message was authored by: Joeh99

@Daniel0210 @Highlinder 

Thanks guys it's sorted now

This message was authored by neob5000 This message was authored by: neob5000

My SR203 router keeps resetting itself around every 10 minutes. I've tried a factory reset but it's

My SR203 router keeps resetting itself approx every 10 minutes. I've tried a factory reset but it's exactly the same afterwards. 

This message was authored by V5076 This message was authored by: V5076

Re: Broadband down again

I am in M29 and ours is off as well. Doesn't help that the service checker is also broken!

This message was authored by OliverSharp This message was authored by: OliverSharp

Broadband disconnected??

My internet went down out of nowhere despite all the router lights still being green, so I turned off the router n turned it back in again just for the internet light to stay dimmed and voice to turn orange. The status page for the router days broadband is disconnected. What's the fix?

This message was authored by Sara7766 This message was authored by: Sara7766

Mine too 🤬🤬🤬

This message was authored by Ovi This message was authored by: Ovi

Bristol BS35 too

This message was authored by Squeekyboi This message was authored by: Squeekyboi

If you know how to you can get back on the internet for now by using google DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and revert back to auto tomorrow to see if back online.

Hope this helps most devices can be put into manual DNS. 🙂

This message was authored by Lawgirl1 This message was authored by: Lawgirl1

Broadband outage EH10

Anyone else in Edinburgh area with no internet access? Shows as connected to Wi-Fi but devices not connected to internet?

This message was authored by Amara123 This message was authored by: Amara123

Yes looks like lots of people havkng similar issue

This message was authored by Sree1509 This message was authored by: Sree1509

My broadband is also down right now
This message was authored by Neillvel This message was authored by: Neillvel

Likewise in ML11. Possibly a total outage. Went out at around 22:15 for me. 

This message was authored by lauren2111 This message was authored by: lauren2111

Broadband down in G33

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion