Discussion topic: Box sets and on demand

This message was authored by Kerrieanne22 This message was authored by: Kerrieanne22

Box sets and on demand

Hi I've had my Sky Q installed today all channels are working fine but I can't watch any catch up or on demand shows or box sets  can someone help please?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Box sets and on demand

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kerrieanne22  I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble. When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Box sets and on demand

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kerrieanne22 wrote:

Hi I've had my Sky Q installed today all channels are working fine but I can't watch any catch up or on demand shows or box sets  can someone help please?

@Kerrieanne22 I know @GD1 has escalated your post but Sky signature comes with Boxsets.in SD as standard you may be trying to download the programme in HD

The default download setting is HD so try changing the format to download in SD

you can change the default to SD by Pressing Home on your Sky Q remote and select Settings, then Setup.
Select Preferences, then 'On Demand default download format', and choose SD.

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion