Discussion topic: Bill

This message was authored by KatieW79 This message was authored by: KatieW79

Bill

Hi 

I have had my sky bill taken but it has literally taken all my money out my account I'm a single parent on a low income is there anyway half can be refunded til Friday when I can pay it back 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I would think it unlikely, if the bill was paid on the date you agreed to, but you would have to speak directly to Sky for a definite answer.

KatieW79
Topic Author

Thank you mark I'll have to try and contact them today 

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@KatieW79 wrote:

Hi 

I have had my sky bill taken but it has literally taken all my money out my account I'm a single parent on a low income is there anyway half can be refunded til Friday when I can pay it back 

• If you had asked the question earlier we could have explained that if there were insufficient funds in your account on your payment date Sky would have tried again after 10 days without taking any action.
  • Now it may be worth contacting the Accessibility Team for those in financial difficulty here - Supporting vulnerable customers | Sky Help | Sky.com
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

KatieW79
Topic Author

Thank you I will try

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion