Discussion topic: Bill & Payments Page on Sky App is Restricted

This message was authored by jay2003 This message was authored by: jay2003

Bill & Payments Page on Sky App is Restricted

Hi,

On my Sky app, when I click on "Bills & Payments", it says that the page is restricted. It's my own account within my control since I pay for my own phone bill. How do I change this so it can be unrestricted?

Many thanks.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Bill & Payments Page on Sky App is Restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - this has been answered on a private chat

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion