Discussion topic: BB connection fails daily.

This message was authored by Norfolk+n+Good This message was authored by: Norfolk+n+Good

BB connection fails daily.

Reading an earlier post from SKY employee, it was suggested that I log in to my hub and paste the stats that may suggest a reason for continual loss of service. Please see results below. Frankly it's all Dutch to me, so hopefully someone can shed some light on it, however I did rebot the router in an attempt to resolve, so I hope that it's retuned the necessary.

Router Statistics
System Up Time: 00:29:23

Port Status TxPkts RxPkts Collision Pkts Tx b/s Rx b/s Up Time WAN MER 98248 125158 0 1030 918 00:24:42 LAN Up 27202 24533 5181 59882 56519 00:29:23 WLAN (2.4 GHz) Up 11833 181 0 14532 0 00:27:46 WLAN (5 GHz) Up 189108 133808 0 585665 53675 00:27:38

Broadband Link Downstream Upstream Connection Speed (Kbps) 24999 1263 Line Attenuation (dB) DS1:24.1    DS2:71.6    DS3:0.0 US0:9.7    US1:56.8    US2:0.0 Noise Margin (dB) DS1:8.6    DS2:8.7    DS3:0.0 US0:7.1    US1:0.0    US2:0.0
Poll Interval:

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: BB connection fails daily.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Norfolk+n+Good 

Your stats show a fault on the line which may be the cause of your intermitent loss of service. I've flagged your post to Sky, look out for an email or message on the forum

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Norfolk+n+Good
Topic Author
This message was authored by Norfolk+n+Good This message was authored by: Norfolk+n+Good

Many thanks for your assistance. 🙂 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have now sent an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Norfolk+n+Good
Topic Author

Morning, yes please re escalate. 1st few days back at work since the break and it's been flat out. 

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Norfolk+n+Good wrote:

Morning, yes please re escalate. 1st few days back at work since the break and it's been flat out. 

@Norfolk+n+Good 

I've escalated your post via the community chat.

This link shows how it works.

Keep an eye out for an invite/ blue chat bubble. When the bubble appears you'll have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Note: If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.
"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
Norfolk+n+Good
Topic Author

Thanks for the pointers and your assistance. 👍

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have now sent an invite to chat

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. We are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Norfolk+n+Good
Topic Author

I've 'spoken' to one of your colleagues and will follow their instructions, I fear it will be to no avail, but I am ever the optimist and as such, and in addition to the hard reboot,  I've also placed a £10 bet on Norwich City playing European football next year. 
C'mon you yellas. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion