Discussion topic: Account Credit

This message was authored by Anderson1863 This message was authored by: Anderson1863

Account Credit

Hi there,

My next bill due in October is for minus -38.00, I would like this to be processed as a refund back to my bank account rather than just sitting as credit on my account. Ideally id like it to be processed as a refund now. 

I'm only presuming it will sit as a credit, it could be a refund on the billing date but from what I can see I can't be sure. 

I still have future payments in November  and beyond. This credit is due to reducing my package any advice would be great. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Account Credit

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anderson1863 Sky like most companies hold credit balances against future bills. If want it paid back then you would have to call and ask. Given the relatively small,amount it probably will get used up as payments take a fair while to be processed

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Anderson1863
Topic Author
This message was authored by Anderson1863 This message was authored by: Anderson1863

Do payments take a while to be processed as refunds then?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Bills are produced two weeks before your payment date. Any credit on your account at the time your bill is produced would usually be used against that bill.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion