Discussion topic: package

This message was authored by raymond18 This message was authored by: raymond18

package

i have renewed my contract and my new agreed price is not showing after 9days, how long does it take to apply changes.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be worth calling them about this. Remember there is a price ncrease on 1st April which will also apply to you although your actual discount remains the same,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@raymond18 

If your next bill is due to be paid soon then it should appear on the following bill but back dated to the date the renewal starts so have you looked at next months bill ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
raymond18
Topic Author
This message was authored by raymond18 This message was authored by: raymond18

thanks for reply i paid my bill 57 pound 4th of march, i then upgrade to fttp. my bill went up to 64 pound  from 6th march this is anew contract for 18mths. as told by adviser, but looking at my futer bills they are 93.38 pound for april then 88 pound for may and june.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

It might be worth calling them about this. Remember there is a price ncrease on 1st April which will also apply to you although your actual discount remains the same,

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion