Discussion topic: Wont let me do anything on sky account

This message was authored by elk1989 This message was authored by: elk1989

Wont let me do anything on sky account

Can't seem to do anything on my sky account m, won't even let me look at my products I just getting a message saying we want complete this order please call. I want to upgrade my broadband went to do it online and got the same message. Account isn't suspended. Tried a different browser, reset the app uninstall the app and tried again and its having non of it. I'm really at my whits end with this now and low and behold I get hold of a sky rep to try and find out what is going on. 

1000015071.jpg

1000015077.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by Symey007 This message was authored by: Symey007

Re: Wont let me do anything on sky account

Im getting the same issue trying to amend a home move date so its obviously a general issue.  Hopefuly resolved soon.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Wont let me do anything on sky account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If trying a different browser and trying incognito mode doesn't work then your only option is to phone Sky.

The ordering functionality of the website is a bit hit and miss, so when ordering something you are much better off calling. By calling you may even be able to negoitate a better deal ( you certainly can't do that online).

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion