Discussion topic: When viewing my TV Package

This message was authored by Laura1982MSE This message was authored by: Laura1982MSE

When viewing my TV Package

When viewing my TV package online, it says this page is restricted or it tells me my order cannot be completed online.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: When viewing my TV Package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you logged in with the correct Sky ID ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Laura1982MSE
Topic Author
This message was authored by Laura1982MSE This message was authored by: Laura1982MSE

Ah yes, I can view billing and everything else except anything underneath TV. Only noticed it today for the first time.

It might be worth seeing if you get anywhere with this:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-id-cant-access-all-my-services

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Laura1982MSE
Topic Author

Nope no luck. So the message I get when looking at my TV section on the app is "Unfortunately your order cannot be completed online, please call 0333 759 4830" but I haven't made any recent changes to my TV as far I know. This has been working so I'm not sure when this error has started as I've not checked in for a few weeks.

If you want we can ask Sky's messaging team to contact you via here tomorrow regarding the restricted message or if you prefer you could call Sky to get the order placed, let us know what you would prefer to do ?

Laura1982MSE
Topic Author

Sky messaging team would be great if you can arrange that and I'll look out for their response. Thanks everso much for your help

@Laura1982MSE 

I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Laura1982MSE
Topic Author

Hi just bumping this again as I've been on and off looking but no chat as yet at the bottom from the team.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Laura1982MSE to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion