Discussion topic: Upgrade /Swap

This message was authored by Mickignatowski This message was authored by: Mickignatowski

Upgrade /Swap

i've tried multiple times to upgrade swap never made it to basket as says technical fault. Managed to talk to customer services and order ipad air but was unable to sign agreement after several attempts.  Fifteen minutes later  my order is cancelled so i call to find it is definitely cancelled.  Think i will upgrade with Apple offering me a £100 more for ipad pro and no technical faults. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Upgrade /Swap

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mickignatowski wrote:

Fifteen minutes later  my order is cancelled

That wouldn't be due to you being unable to sign the credit agreement as you are given more time to do that but it could be due to you failing the credit check against the iPad. 

If you have failed the credit check then this will be something you need to look into yourself. You could sign up on a free months trial at somewhere like Experian which will give you access to your credit record. If you do this remember to cancel before the free month finishes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Mickignatowski
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mickignatowski This message was authored by: Mickignatowski

i passed the credit check had nothing but issues from start the agreement was sent by link from adviser and with his help for 30 mins still could not complete. Logged in and out used different browsers still a problem.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mickignatowski wrote:

i passed the credit check 

There is a secondary credit check that takes place that takes a deeper dive into your finances so while it is possible pass the first one it is also possible you could have failed this secondary one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Mickignatowski
Topic Author

Not the credit check have highest score on Experian. Can't do upgrade online as always comes up with technical fault hence why i called in . The adviser did it all and was ok he just needed agreement signed he couldn't understand what happened either.

This message was authored by Frustrated17 This message was authored by: Frustrated17

The same thing is happening to me with a technical error each time. I think it is a sign not to bother.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion