Discussion topic: Unfair pricing

This message was authored by Danjonbrown This message was authored by: Danjonbrown

Unfair pricing

My monthly Sky Q bill is currently £92.50 and I do  ot have sports or movies. I have a friend that has everything and his bill is less. This does not seem fair. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Unfair pricing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Danjonbrown 

Unless your discounts have ended you're paying a price that you've agreed to. The fact you know someone paying something less is not unusual. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Danjonbrown
Topic Author
This message was authored by Danjonbrown This message was authored by: Danjonbrown

That must be it. Thank you 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

You should give Sky a call as you may be outside of your minimum term contract which is why you are paying more. You should be able to negoiate a new 18 month minimum term with some discounts ( although they will likely to not be anywhere near their advertised new customer deals).

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Danjonbrown 
Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount so if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion