Discussion topic: Tesco Voucher claim

This message was authored by Slaykersghost This message was authored by: Slaykersghost

Re: Tesco Voucher claim

Hey you may have missed these. You have to claim these via email link that Sky send you however then you will be sent an email not from sky but from the external company they use for supplying vouchers. The ones i have received are from EDENRED. Arrived within 48 hours. The subject says you have received a gift from Edenred. Hopefully this helps and sorry if you've missed yours thinking they were junk mail because i  nearly missed mine but was hunting for them.

This message was authored by MaxAmon This message was authored by: MaxAmon

Thanks for this I did actually finally receive them . 👍

This message was authored by rits This message was authored by: rits

I was also offered a voucher I thought it was coming by email but it hasn't arrived and now I'm not sure if they're posting it or emailing it I won't let it go. I will contact them next week if I haven't heard anything

This message was authored by Slaykersghost This message was authored by: Slaykersghost

Hey check my post prior ...

as the voucher is issued by an external company , Mine were issued from Edenred ... nearly missed them. 

This message was authored by Colvin1 This message was authored by: Colvin1

Got my two Tesco vouchers sent via link with in 4 minutes.. great service from the guy that issued them 

then the problems start link to get the vouchers has not worked in the past 18 months and on being passed to another team how advised that the back office are aware of the problem and issue he would arrange for new vouchers to a different link to be sent . That was over a week ago on calling advisor said check your junk . I advised I had every day since being advised on new ones being sent I also advised him I have a rule set with outlook that all sky mail goes in my sky folder . His response was it may be a different company that send them but could not give me there email ..  what a bloody mess once contacted is up soon will be closing all 3 of my sky accounts down as there customer service is now getting as bad as Virgin and BT .. ( sorry sky you need to sort this out ASAP YOUR QUITE HAPPY TO COLLECT PAYMENT OF OVER £200 plus every month but it seems that when it comes to giving something back it does not happen 

This message was authored by Sq6 This message was authored by: Sq6

Hi I took on broadband on the 13 may this year and had no sign of my tesco voucher for £40 do I wait a certain time for them or do I phone and ask for them.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sq6 

Did you sign up directly via Sky or a third party website like a price comparison one ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

I signed directly I had sky tv then signed up for sky broadband.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sq6 

You should have received them by now so have you checked your spam/junk/trash folders of your email account incase the email has ended up in any of these in error.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Yes I have checked and their are no vouchers.

This message was authored by Rosie48 This message was authored by: Rosie48

I have been waiting since August for my Tesco vouchers - it is showing on my bill that they have been allocated.  I did click on the link they sent but nothing happened. Nothing in Junk Mail either. I  Have spoken to Sky  twice and they said the vouchers have been sent .... how ?? nothing in email.  What is the step ?? Anyone ?   Thank you

This message was authored by Rosie48 This message was authored by: Rosie48

I have just done a historical search in my junk mail for the name Edenred (who apparently are the company that supply the vouchers) and I have FOUND them.

Printed off and ready to spend 😃

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion