Discussion topic: Tesco Voucher claim

This message was authored by Lisajh3 This message was authored by: Lisajh3

Tesco Voucher claim

I have claimed Tesco vouchers after a complaint. Says dispatched. How long does this take when really should be immediate as via email. I feel the need to complain again. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Tesco Voucher claim

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I'm not sure any of fellow customers can say for sure but as it is at the dispatch stage it can't be to far away, perhaps sometime over the coming days ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Lisajh3 

If these are paper vouchers you'll be at the mercy of the Royal Mail service. There will be inevitable delays due to the Christmas period and the industrial action they are taking. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

I'm not sure any of fellow customers can say for sure but as it is at the dispatch stage it can't be to far away, perhaps sometime over the coming days ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Lisajh3
Topic Author

Shouldn't they just be emailed? 

Lisajh3
Topic Author

They should be emailed back. I expected it to be instant. Very strange in the online world to take a few days. 

This message was authored by Darren+D67 This message was authored by: Darren+D67

I've been told the same after some awful service, with no internet and no tv and this is an issue I've had on and off for months. Today again no tv or internet, but it's ok we'll send you a £20 voucher to make you feel better, ' I don't' . 

This message was authored by cazzzzy This message was authored by: cazzzzy

I'm waiting for the exact same and the live help chat staff are of no help in fact they try to avoid talking to me and try to close the conversation down asap 😕 x

This message was authored by Darren+D67 This message was authored by: Darren+D67

I've not even received the vouchers, hmm come on Sky get your act together please 

Have they actually arrived now, post or email?.. 

No they haven't 

This message was authored by musiquariumart00 This message was authored by: musiquariumart00

I have also experienced the same. I was given four different vouchers between February and March but I'm still waiting to receive them. This is now January of a new year. I'm not impressed after 14 years. 

I finally received mine, That's honestly terrible that you have been waiting that long 😞 I've also found if I need to speak to live chat I've had certain agents automatically pass me to different people because they obviously don't want to deal with me then when someone does talk to me they are really abrupt then shut the conversation straight away has anyone been experiencing this? I've been with sky over 9 years and I'm considering leaving 😑

This message was authored by Kammynutt This message was authored by: Kammynutt

Just claimed my tesco voucher wish me luck but honestly i was told i was getting a 66 pound refund on an over charge so i was like oh 66 pound to spend spent it still haven't received my refund speak to 20 different people all telling me different things threatened me with bailifs and got charged an extra 10 for restrictions because a sky employee and multiple others told me i was entitled to a refund 

This message was authored by Steve+four This message was authored by: Steve+four

totally agree, sky didnt even bother explaining that you have to go to Rewards and activity the claim. They just said I'll give you are reward for compensation.

Ive been waiting for 2 weeks as well and I dont know if it is posted to me or what

This message was authored by MaxAmon This message was authored by: MaxAmon

I have had no signal for over 2 weeks now getting on to 3 .. apparently a Mast down on the area . I have lost count how many times I have rang to complain /report . I have been passed from pillar to post . I was given £15 Tesco voucher despite having no signal ... it says despatched but still waiting . Please does anyone know how you receive it ? If you ever do ! 🤨thank sfeeling very frustrated as still no signal ! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion