Discussion topic: Sorting my bill out

This message was authored by Mark394 This message was authored by: Mark394

Sorting my bill out

I have just changed bank accounts and its been messed up by my old bank (not informing my new bank about 4 direct  debit payments) as a result both my sky bills have not been paid and they have now chaged me over to invoice. 

I need a phone number for sky UK (not an offshore call center) so I can pay this and reset my direct debit. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sorting my bill out

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If your services are suspended then you can make a payment via the MySky app or online here:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/bill/pay

If they are not suspended then Sky will try again 10 days after the first direct debit failed so at present you do not need to do anything.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Mark394  There is no direct number to a UK call centre, you get who you get regardless of location or number used.

Can you not pay your bill online and setup a new direct debit?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Mark394 wrote:

I have just changed bank accounts and its been messed up by my old bank (not informing my new bank about 4 direct  debit payments) as a result both my sky bills have not been paid and they have now chaged me over to invoice. 

I need a phone number for sky UK (not an offshore call center) so I can pay this and reset my direct debit. 

You should contact your new bank to see if you are eligible to have any late fees charges refunded as part of the switch not happening correctly ( providing all the various T&Cs for the switch were met). The Current Account Switch Gurantee should cover when direct debits aren't transferred across ( although there are criteria for the direcr debits and when they were setup on your old bank account).

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion