Discussion topic: Sky has just charged me £49.95 when they said it would be free...

This message was authored by StephenSky This message was authored by: StephenSky

Sky has just charged me £49.95 when they said it would be free...

Sky has just charged me £9.95 + £40 (£49.95) for a replacement router and P&P, to replace a faulty one. (I examined the errant charge on using my Sky Box TV account) They assured me 100% on the phone that this would be supplied FREE of any charge. I have been with Sky 30 years.

Their web site is down, I can't access the 'MySky' app (keeps telling me I'm not authorised to use it), and on phoning, I eventually get a recorded message telling me to call back tomorrow!

How do I get my money back?

sky wen error.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky has just charged me £49.95 when they said it would be free...

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StephenSky  If you feel you were tol,d the item was free then ask Sky to listen to the call.  You can raise a complaint here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

StephenSky
Topic Author
This message was authored by StephenSky This message was authored by: StephenSky

Tried that link, you gotta laugh!

sky complaints.jpg

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StephenSky wrote:

Tried that link, you gotta laugh!

Try again, works for me.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
StephenSky
Topic Author

I managed to eventually send an email to them. Just got a response that my £49.95 will be refunded in full in my December bill...😁

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion