Discussion topic: Sky broad band bill related query

This message was authored by Hema369 This message was authored by: Hema369

Sky broad band bill related query

Hi,

I've cancelled my sky subcription on Jan 2nd and been told that I will be charged with 80£ as early termination charges which will be including in my month end bill of 33£(Every month my bill is getting generated on 26th and before cancellation last bill I've paid is on Dec 2023).

so total I will be expecting 113£ need to be paid to the sky.I've already paid 65.10£ on Feb 26.Now again same 65.10£ is showing in the upcoming payments which is going to deduct on March 26.

I'm trying to understand this payment,can someone  help on my query please.

Also please note that I've already sent back the sky equipment.

Regards

Hema

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky broad band bill related query

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hema369 you will have to call Sky if you want to query a bill. Howver some general points may help.

• You should see a break down of each bill in the My Sky app or website.
  • Bills are generated st least 2 weeks before the payment date so depending in dates a bill paid after a cancellation often wont reflect thst event
  • Equipment returns can take several weeks to be reflected in bills.as the kit has to be checked
=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion