Discussion topic: REQUEST TO RESTORE LIVESTREAM TV

This message was authored by Innocent_Joy This message was authored by: Innocent_Joy

REQUEST TO RESTORE LIVESTREAM TV

Hello,

My Sky account was recently suspended due to failed payment of my subscription, have now paid  the outstanding,set up direct debit, top up  my account but my Tv live stream is yet to be restored after calling customer care twice, why can't this be automated, crazy weekend for my kids

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: REQUEST TO RESTORE LIVESTREAM TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This forum is primarily customer-to-customer help

Use the following link for contacting Sky: CONTACT

A phone number is given on a link on the page linked to below (click on the "Need more help?" drop down):

There is also Sky's How can we help? page
(make sure the correct country is selected at the bottom of the page)
Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

This forum is primarily customer-to-customer help

Use the following link for contacting Sky: CONTACT

A phone number is given on a link on the page linked to below (click on the "Need more help?" drop down):

There is also Sky's How can we help? page
(make sure the correct country is selected at the bottom of the page)
Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Innocent_Joy 
If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will have to pay the next bill as well. It’s worth noting that it you’re in arrears for 56+ days Sky can terminate your subscription.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant. Also, any payment you make over a weekend or on a Bank Holiday won’t be processed until the following week as banks are closed. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Innocent_Joy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Innocent_Joy This message was authored by: Innocent_Joy

Thank you for your prompt feedback, The Service Agent should have informed me that my service can not be restored, made the outstanding payment yesterday,I was told my request was sent to the back office,I only recently subscribed to Sky Tv, and have always been on sky broadband, This is poor service,I even paid additional one-month subscription.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Innocent_Joy wrote:

have now paid  the outstanding,set up direct debit,

@Innocent_Joy 

If possible it is always worth doing this on a weekday as there will be delays at the weekend and bank holidays as the banks don't usually process payments like this so you could be waiting until Monday at the earliest before your services are restored.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Innocent_Joy 

I don't think Sky will consider it a poor service as you've missed a payment that you'd agreed to pay on time. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@Innocent_Joy 

I don't think Sky will consider it a poor service as you've missed a payment that you'd agreed to pay on time. 

Nor do I. You're in breach of contract.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion