Discussion topic: Purchase error - Duplicate payment - Refund request

This message was authored by James123H This message was authored by: James123H

Purchase error - Duplicate payment - Refund request

Hi Team,

I am trying to get in contact with you in order to reverse an accidental purchase.

I wanted to purchase the Boxing event (Eubank Jr vs Smith) on Sky Box Office tonight in order to watch the fight on my laptop.

To my horror, I realised I have made the purchase on my Sky TV subscription which will be charged to my bill next month but I am not home so I can't watch this on the TV tonight.

I have therefore had duplicate my purhcase via the Sky Box Office app/website link. Purchase total of £39.98.

I've attempted to use the chat bot and search for answers online to seek an immediate resolution. 

I wish to request the refund/removal of the Boxing event pruchase off my sky bill, of the amount of £19.99.

I look forward to hearing from you.

As you can see the event will not be streamed via the Television and will only have been viewed via the Sky Box Office platform from my laptop device.

I appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

James

Best Answers
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Re: Purchase error - Duplicate payment - Refund request

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@James123H wrote:

Hi Team,

This is a customer help customer forum - you'll need to call Sky to ask for a credit.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Re: Purchase error - Duplicate payment - Refund request

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@James123H wrote:

Hi Team,

This is a customer help customer forum - you'll need to call Sky to ask for a credit.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion