Discussion topic: Payment plan

This message was authored by Laurapym12 This message was authored by: Laurapym12

Payment plan

Hello please can I reduce my extra charge for equipment to 4 or 5 monthly payments as I am unable to afford it as one lump sum. I am a single parent who is struggling. Thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Payment plan

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Laurapym12  Is this a closed accopunt?  Sky may do a payment plan on a legitimately closed accounts?

If the charge is for non nreturn of Sky equipment the charge would be removed if you return the equipment.

However if the charges are for Sky Glass or mobile devices as a one off payment then Sky won't do a payment plan.

Can you advise what you are referring to?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@Laurapym12 wrote:

Hello please can I reduce my extra charge for equipment to 4 or 5 monthly payments as I am unable to afford it as one lump sum. I am a single parent who is struggling. Thanks 

Sky doesn't do payment plans, I would give them a call to discuss adjusting your package.

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Laurapym12  Is this a closed accopunt?  Sky may do a payment plan on a legitimately closed accounts?

If the charge is for non nreturn of Sky equipment the charge would be removed if you return the equipment.

However if the charges are for Sky Glass or mobile devices as a one off payment then Sky won't do a payment plan.

Can you advise what you are referring to?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion