Discussion topic: Overcharging

This message was authored by Mo232 This message was authored by: Mo232

Overcharging

I have recently downgraded. And all my Sky options reduced. However, why are Sky still charging me full amount for services for 7th Jan to 6th Jan for TV packages I don't have. Yet on the same day the were able to remove all those packages?? I was told I am charged the original tv package for the dates I use, I don't have those tv packages anymore for the charge billing dates. Please need resolving. As not prepared to patly for £90 tv packages for when I only have basic £15 package now already. Consumer rights youbcant charge for services that aren't provided.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Overcharging

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mo232 

We are customers here so can't see your bills or the package you have. If you've recently reduced your packaged you've no doubt had to give 31 days notice of those changes. You'll continue to be billed for them until that notice period finishes. After that your bills should reflect the new amount. Don't forget, your bills for Sky Q or Sky+ are generated 14 days before your normal payment date. Any overpayment after the notice period will be reimbursed. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion