Discussion topic: Over due bill

This message was authored by Chloeelizabeth198 This message was authored by: Chloeelizabeth198

Over due bill

Hi my bill is over due. Can I please do a promise too pay on the 29th June too get up too date please? Thank you. Chloe. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Over due bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chloeelizabeth198  You'e not addressing Sky Customer services via the forum.  Sky also won't do a promise of payment, services will only be reinstated once payment is made & a new direct debit setup 

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Over due bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We are customers here who help each other but what we can say for sure is that Sky do not do promises to pay so if your bill isn't paid then your services might be suspended until it has been paid in full. If the bill is paid by direct debit and this fails Sky will try again 10 days later and only when and if the second attempt fails will you see your services restricted.

So you services be restricted then you will need to pay what you owe in full and setup a payment method on your account. If at this point you are 2 weeks or more late paying the bill then you would also need to pay the next bill as well before your services will be restored.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion