Discussion topic: New services purchased, App not recognising Postcode

This message was authored by JasonReynolds This message was authored by: JasonReynolds

New services purchased, App not recognising Postcode

Whilst the products are only just purchased (essentially) the sales rep states that I would be able to log in straight away and access the SkyGo, he did state there was some issue with the postcode finding account.

I cannot access any of my account information, as the My Sky app accepts my email address and password, but then when it asks for my postcode to "find my account", I input my postcode and in the browser console I get post errors so not going through.

JasonReynolds_0-1729082278479.png

I had an account previous to resigning up, On my MySky app it allows me to login but displays the same with regards to the postcode, as the same with the website.

I have the SkyGo app which is logged in but when attempting to view a video it gives and error of 0-01

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Re: New services purchased, App not recognising Postcode

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @JasonReynolds 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Re: New services purchased, App not recognising Postcode

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @JasonReynolds 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion