Discussion topic: Netflix

This message was authored by Zachary This message was authored by: Zachary

Netflix

I would like to remove that. payment of netflix as I am already paying for netflix another way and this is costly to me. Can you remove the netflix from my billing account. 

Regards 

Zachary Nunes

Best Answers
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding Answer

Re: Netflix

@Zachary You can't unbundle Netflix from sky stream, it is inclusive of the base pack cost. 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick Roku 4K Google Chromecast

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Zachary 

Netflix is not bundled with Sky Broadband.

Which Sky Television product do you have?

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Zachary
Topic Author
This message was authored by Zachary This message was authored by: Zachary

Stream Pucks- sky unlimited tv- sky entertainment with Netflix 

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding Answer

@Zachary You can't unbundle Netflix from sky stream, it is inclusive of the base pack cost. 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick Roku 4K Google Chromecast
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Zachary wrote:

I would like to remove that. payment of netflix as I am already paying for netflix another way and this is costly to me. Can you remove the netflix from my billing account. 

Regards 

Zachary Nunes

You can access Sky's subscription channels without Netflix via NOWTV😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Terrence2610 This message was authored by: Terrence2610

Last night, when trying to log into Netflix using the app, the way we always do, we had to re sign in and it is now part of SKY, we have lost all users and history. I am also concerned we will be paying twice. I just want it the way it was, I dont want Netflix through SKY.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Terrence2610 wrote:

Last night, when trying to log into Netflix using the app, the way we always do, we had to re sign in and it is now part of SKY, we have lost all users and history. 

That shouldn't happen as all that happens when you link Sky and Netflix is that Sky take over the billing of your Netflix account. Usually when customers report issues like this its because they have logged into Netflix using a different email address than the one they were using previously for Netflix, and thus have linked their Sky account to a different Netflix account than they were expecting.

I am also concerned we will be paying twice. I just want it the way it was, I dont want Netflix through SKY.

In that case don't login to Netflix on your Sky device, as its the logging in which will link your Netflix and Sky accounts together and have Sky taking over the billing.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion