Discussion topic: Name change from account I’d opened for my daughter though gotten skys gold viip from my own differe

This message was authored by Kenneth+Crowley This message was authored by: Kenneth+Crowley

Name change from account I’d opened for my daughter though gotten skys gold viip from my own differe

Went through opening the account last July was to save my daughter giving a deposit required as I'd been a vip since early 2009 or after first VIP was introduced. Have had 4 different occasions were my Daughter though her bill was due after 28 days though she'd didn't recall late payments. Have spoken with sky though they just discount after getting payment along with Direct debit details. They need to listen as I'm not paying for two Sky bills it's wrong morally also leagally it's possible incorrect. Afte this moth I'd rather buy out the contract as it's Aileen to me having past due demands as we're fortunate enough to earn enough to pay our way . Thank you in hope and anticipation as I'd not attempted this previously.. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Name change from account I’d opened for my daughter though gotten skys gold viip from my own dif

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your post is hard to understand, but if you're asking about transferring account ownership to your daughter, as it looks like in your thread title, it's not possible. Sky don't allow change of account ownership.

This message was authored by ken+j This message was authored by: ken+j

Re: Name change from account I’d opened for my daughter though gotten skys gold viip from my own dif

Had initially taken the account out in my Name , though it's causing me and Sky issue as it's been late payments since last July . Am hoping that sky can change the account holerds details as I'd been a Gold Vip Member for 6-8 years . It's a simple request if it can be changed over to my daughter name as it's her home that require it .. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It isn't possible to change the name on the account like this so your only option would be to cancel and then have your daughter sign up as a new customer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@ken+j wrote:

Had initially taken the account out in my Name , though it's causing me and Sky issue as it's been late payments since last July . Am hoping that sky can change the account holerds details as I'd been a Gold Vip Member for 6-8 years . It's a simple request if it can be changed over to my daughter name as it's her home that require it .. 

Thr simple answer, I'm afraid, is that it can't be changed to your daughter's name, regardless of your VIP status. There's no reason why the name on the account should be a cause of late payments. As accountholder, it's your responsibility to make sure payments are made on time.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion