Discussion topic: My sky ends on 1st August 2024 , why has the broadband ended?

This message was authored by Graham19671 This message was authored by: Graham19671

My sky ends on 1st August 2024 , why has the broadband ended?

My wife has requested a seperation , this is why I have cancelled the sky , as I no longer live at the address. (Removed). My Sky ends on August 1st 2024. My wife has contacted me , saying they have no wi-fi.???? Will my wife have to contact you to get broadband now? Regards, (Removed)

Moderator note: Removed personal details

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My sky ends on 1st August 2024 , why has the broadband ended?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Graham19671 

Your post was temporarily removed as it contains your (former) home address on a public forum. It'll be edited by staff and returned later. 

In answer to your question, cancelling broadband involves a 14 day notice period. Your wife won't be able to talk to Sky to report this unless she previously had access to speak to Sky on your behalf and knows the security password. You're still the account holder, so should be able to clarify with Sky why it's gone off prematurely. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion