Discussion topic: My bill it’s go up every month but I m not Informed and I start paying 26 but now every month up

This message was authored by Sabrinahuk This message was authored by: Sabrinahuk

My bill it’s go up every month but I m not Informed and I start paying 26 but now every month up

My bill it’s go up every month but I m not Informed and I start paying 26 but now every month up

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My bill it’s go up every month but I m not Informed and I start paying 26 but now every month up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sabrinahuk 

It doesn't increase monthly unless you use Sky Store or making non inclusive calls on Talk or mobile.

As well as the annual price increase kicking in on Monday your discounts may have recently expired or be ending very soon. Sky will have told you the date the discount was ending when you took it out. You could compare a previous bill to your latest bill and see where the amounts differ
www.sky.com/bill.

If your discount has ended you will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another 18 month minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount so if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My bill it’s go up every month but I m not Informed and I start paying 26 but now every month up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sabrinahuk wrote:

You bills are available to view 2 weeks before payment date. They'll show you what you're paying for and enable you to identify the reason for any increase.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion