Discussion topic: My Contract and incorrect billing

This message was authored by Scammers This message was authored by: Scammers

My Contract and incorrect billing

• I am absolutely fuming as I just received my forthcoming bill showing 169+ euros!!!! I spent nearly two hours discussing my contract a few weeks ago and was told it would be 116 euros per month.  I also complained about our internet which hasn't been working well either and we were in a view to change provider,  I was also told that it was expiring the end of this month.  Then to throw further insult to me, a so called ultra boost internet charge of astronomical charge s that was never agreed.

i have been with sky for years and bio!  What a joke!  I'll be on the phone am to cancel everything if not corrected and agreed on last month! 😡

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: My Contract and incorrect billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Scammers wrote:
  • I am absolutely fuming as I just received my forthcoming bill showing 169+ euros!!!! I spent nearly two hours discussing my contract a few weeks ago and was told it would be 116 euros per month.  I also complained about our internet which hasn't been working well either and we were in a view to change provider,  I was also told that it was expiring the end of this month.  Then to throw further insult to me, a so called ultra boost internet charge of astronomical charge s that was never agreed.

i have been with sky for years and bio!  What a joke!  I'll be on the phone am to cancel everything if not corrected and agreed on last month! 😡

Check the billing dates on your recent bill.

When you change package or recontract it can affect the first few bills as the new price will start at the start of the contract but with Sky bills are paid a month in advanced so the first bill or two could be for a period longer than a month.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion