Discussion topic: Landline not working services blocked

This message was authored by Dawn_envis This message was authored by: Dawn_envis

Landline not working services blocked

My landline wont call out. I checked my bill on the app and it says services blocked. I've checked and you've taken and processed payment on the 2nd of January but saying services are blocked. Trying clicking get back up and running it shows green tick and says good to go but my landline still wont call out. Thus is urgent im trying to reach my brother in hospital after surgery but cant call out really angry and disappointed.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Landline not working services blocked

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does your bill say that any other amount is overdue or does the total show as £0.00 meaning the billing is up to date ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Dawn_envis check as @caesarome suggests, but it sounds more like a fault - if your services were restricted, you'd be diverted to Sky when you try to call out.

Dawn_envis
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dawn_envis This message was authored by: Dawn_envis

Hi, 

The bill says payment amount   ...

Payment received   ... (both amounts the same)

Remaking due: 0.00

Dawn_envis
Topic Author

Sorry remaining 

That's my issue the app says 'want to get back up and running' click here and when I do I get a green tick and says your services and all working but phone still not working 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

So it says in your account that your services are blocked due to being behind with your payments (even though you are not) ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Dawn_envis
Topic Author

@caesarome yes, it appears so 

Keeping in mind I have a tv and phone package and my tv is working absolutely fine just my phone wont call out which I'd precisely what I need it to do 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion