Discussion topic: Keep getting Sky equipment return letters which I have done already

This message was authored by Arashdeep This message was authored by: Arashdeep

Keep getting Sky equipment return letters which I have done already

I have left sky as an employee and cancelled my sky subscription. I have returned all the equipments on 01/11/2022 via Royal mail. I have informed sky team twice [content removed] about my return and given them copy of my return tracking receipt. Today  I have received another letter which is saying Sky is going to charge me £135 for not returning sky equipments and I have informed them again on above mentioned number. Could you please advise what else I should do to resolve this issue. 

Moderator note: number removed

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Keep getting Sky equipment return letters which I have done already

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent Arashdeep an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Arashdeep and checked the account to confirm this had already been resolved by the previous agent, issued refund of a credit balance.

Thanks again for the escalation have a great day 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion