Discussion topic: Just Ordered

This message was authored by CornishNick This message was authored by: CornishNick

Just Ordered

Made the leap and ordered Stream - it promised next day delivery - but is saying Tuesday earliest... so thats a bit of a dissapointment. Also not been asked anything about my existing netflix account - when does that happen?

Cheers!

Nick

Best Answers
CornishNick
Topic Author
This message was authored by CornishNick This message was authored by: CornishNick Answer

Re: Just Ordered

All arrived next day and Netflix sorted! 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CornishNick wrote:

Also not been asked anything about my existing netflix account - when does that happen?

Signing into the Netflix app on Stream, Glass or Q with existing Netflix credentials generates an instruction to Netflix that billing is through Sky from that point onwards.

Note that this also potentially downgrades whatever the standalone Netflix tier is currently down to Netflix Basic and then back up to whichever version the Sky subscription covers.

Also note that bundled Netflix does not have their 'Extra Members' (use in a different household) feature.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
CornishNick
Topic Author
This message was authored by CornishNick This message was authored by: CornishNick

Brilliant thanks...

I'll see if anyone else knows why the "next day delivery" - isn't... 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CornishNick wrote:

I'll see if anyone else knows why the "next day delivery" - isn't... 

Typically stock levels, logistics or delivery location.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
CornishNick
Topic Author

Maybe I was too greedy ordering 4 pucks! Only in Stafford so not exactly in the middle of nowhere - so stock/logistics it will be I guess!

Thanks again! 

CornishNick
Topic Author
This message was authored by CornishNick This message was authored by: CornishNick Answer

All arrived next day and Netflix sorted! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion