Discussion topic: Incorrect charges

This message was authored by Steevs28 This message was authored by: Steevs28

Incorrect charges

I called on 29th March and agreed on a renewal price of £65 a month for 18 months, I was told this price also takes into account the recent price increases. I have just paid over £70 via direct debit and looking at my future bills it says my new amount is £77 per month. This is clearly not what was agreed and is unaffordable to me. I have tried calling but your staff have no record of the agreed £65 monthly fee. This is so frustrating and not acceptable.  I understand you record all calls so please listen back and correct this issue.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Incorrect charges

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Steevs28  You're not talking to Sky Customer services, no one here can listen to your calls.

To raise a complaint follow these links https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@Steevs28 wrote:

I understand you record all calls so please listen back and correct this issue.

You're not talking to Sky here.  (Customer to customer forum)

You'll need to contact Sky directly, they can listen to recordings or you can request access via a SAR.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

What does the bill after those two show, if it is also wrong then you will need to call Sky to let them know about the discount you agreed with them. Let them know the date and time you spoke to them so that they can listen to what was said to you if they need to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion