Discussion topic: I wish to query my new Broadband cost. Can I speak to a human being please?

This message was authored by JohnNichlls1 This message was authored by: JohnNichlls1

I wish to query my new Broadband cost. Can I speak to a human being please?

(removed)

You are "offering" me a new cost of £45.00 per month. For 60mbps.

All other Broadband providers are offering the same for less than £30. 00 per month.

How do you justify this?

Are you able to offer something chaper please?

Moderator note: Removed personal/identifiable details

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: I wish to query my new Broadband cost. Can I speak to a human being please?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JohnNichlls1 

You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

Your post has been temporarily removed as I think that might be an account number you've quoted.

Those prices you're seeing for other providers will probably be for new customers. Sky aren't likely to offer anything that compares to new customer deals but contact them if your discounts have ended and see what they say. It would require another 18 month minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount so if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: I wish to query my new Broadband cost. Can I speak to a human being please?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JohnNichlls1 

You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

Your post has been temporarily removed as I think that might be an account number you've quoted.

Those prices you're seeing for other providers will probably be for new customers. Sky aren't likely to offer anything that compares to new customer deals but contact them if your discounts have ended and see what they say. It would require another 18 month minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount so if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion