Discussion topic: I can’t cancel my Paramount plus on sky and can’t on Paramount because I’ve perched it through sky

This message was authored by Ravis This message was authored by: Ravis

Re: I can’t cancel my Paramount plus on sky and can’t on Paramount because I’ve perched it through s

I am doing it on the tv via the sky box.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I can’t cancel my Paramount plus on sky and can’t on Paramount because I’ve perched it through s

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried it via the MySky app as per the post back up the page ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

I am on the sky app but there isn't an option to look at the paramount plus app subscription?

This message was authored by Pppwp This message was authored by: Pppwp

Superb, thank you for posting

This message was authored by DP+Chelmsford This message was authored by: DP+Chelmsford

Trying to cancel Paramount + but when I select Manage Subscription. Probably so I have to call Sky....

I will be cancelling Sky too if this cannot be sorted asap!

This message was authored by DP+Chelmsford This message was authored by: DP+Chelmsford

I meant to say it freezes when I select Manage Subscription.....

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DP+Chelmsford wrote:

I meant to say it freezes when I select Manage Subscription.....

@DP+Chelmsford Are you trying to do this via the My Sky app? What about if you try via the sky website or vice versa if you have only tried one way?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by MC3Design This message was authored by: MC3Design

Do it online, not through the TV. 

Exactly what happened to me. Had to ring sky in the end to cancel it. Not good customer service at all!

This message was authored by Sinead17 This message was authored by: Sinead17

Hi , I'm trying to cancel Paramount subscribed through Marketplace. 

My sky

prouducts 

app subscription 

Then manage and it freezes 

can anyone help with this. Been on the phone with sky for hours , no joy . They don't seem to know what their doing . 

This message was authored by Kim75 This message was authored by: Kim75

Tried  the above.Simples

This message was authored by Kim75 This message was authored by: Kim75

I went through tears  method and its cancelled they are taking next lot of dosh but then finito

This message was authored by lou1968 This message was authored by: lou1968

I managed to finally cancel by logging in to the P+ account online and going to my account. There you can cancel subscription. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion