Discussion topic: I can’t cancel my Paramount plus on sky and can’t on Paramount because I’ve perched it through sky

This message was authored by Maddie2010 This message was authored by: Maddie2010

I can’t cancel my Paramount plus on sky and can’t on Paramount because I’ve perched it through sky

I've got Paramount plus through sky but can't find anywhere that will let me cancel the subscription 

Best Answers
This message was authored by tear This message was authored by: tear Answer

Re: I can’t cancel my Paramount plus on sky and can’t on Paramount because I’ve perched it through s

I got this in an email from paramount, thankfully it worked

Go to My Sky on your Sky device
- Select ‘Your products’
- Enter your Sky TV PIN
- Scroll down to ‘App subscriptions’
- Scroll across to ‘Current’
- Scroll across to ‘Paramount+ Monthly’
- Scroll across to ‘Manage subscription’
- Select ‘Cancel’ then ‘Confirm

it shouldn't be that difficult.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I can’t cancel my Paramount plus on sky and can’t on Paramount because I’ve perched it through s

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Paramount+ is free if you are a Sky Movies subscriber so you don't need to cancel it. If you are paying for it then it will not be via Sky so you would need to contact Paramount themselves to cancel it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by tear This message was authored by: tear

Did you work out how to cancel, cos i'm all day here trying to cancel it, i signed up through the sky box, but don't have movies. 

@tear 

Does this help:

For Sky Stream puck or Sky Q - Press Home on your Sky remote, then select My Sky at the bottom of the screen.
You’ll then see a screen with your purchases. Select Your products. You’ll then be asked to enter your Sky TV PIN number.

Then follow the prompts to cancel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by tear This message was authored by: tear Answer

I got this in an email from paramount, thankfully it worked

Go to My Sky on your Sky device
- Select ‘Your products’
- Enter your Sky TV PIN
- Scroll down to ‘App subscriptions’
- Scroll across to ‘Current’
- Scroll across to ‘Paramount+ Monthly’
- Scroll across to ‘Manage subscription’
- Select ‘Cancel’ then ‘Confirm

it shouldn't be that difficult.

This message was authored by MC3Design This message was authored by: MC3Design

I have tried the above. Paramount + is not showing but I can see it as an upcoming charge on my next bill. 

Any other ideas.

This message was authored by AndytheShadow This message was authored by: AndytheShadow

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

There are two possible ways to do this that have been posted just back up the page so have you tried either ?

You seem to know a lot about this, I tried the route via the TV.

Surely they wouldn't be that underhand that you have to contact Paramount direct? 

This message was authored by sooshi This message was authored by: sooshi

This is indeed the correct solution, however the screen was freezing for me & I was unable to select manage subscription.  Having been passed around 4 teams at Sky & being told frustratingly to call Paramount, eventually someone removed it for me over teh phone.  

This message was authored by frustratedM This message was authored by: frustratedM

I am struggling too, I cannot find the next link after going to my sky where products are listed.

any one solved this?

You ca do it via your Sky Q box or online via the MySky app, both of which have been posted further back up the page.

None of these soloutions worked (thanks for replying) 

Sorry, I should have added I was on Prime when I did this
Anyway I managed to cancel it by logging into Amazon. 

How many people go through this? I must have paid Amazon thousands for signs ups never used.

This message was authored by Ravis This message was authored by: Ravis

Followed the prompts but sky keeps freezing and won't go into manage subscription!

Which way are you doing it @Ravis as it can be done via your box and the MySky app ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion