Discussion topic: How to cancel sky without been ripped to pieces

This message was authored by Mmast This message was authored by: Mmast

How to cancel sky without been ripped to pieces

I an with sky for one yearstarted march  2022 gave information to new provider who said they would cancell sky but now i see on my next bill is due on 3rd of march and nearly €50 more than usual what can i do

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: How to cancel sky without been ripped to pieces

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mmast 
If you are still in the initial 18 months deal, which it seems you are, Sky can impose cancellation charges. This link may help https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband
You’ll need to return any loaned router to Sky, so it’s very important you get proof of posting and keep it indefinitely. Return packaging will be sent out to you near the end of the notice period.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: How to cancel sky without been ripped to pieces

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mmast 
If you are still in the initial 18 months deal, which it seems you are, Sky can impose cancellation charges. This link may help https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband
You’ll need to return any loaned router to Sky, so it’s very important you get proof of posting and keep it indefinitely. Return packaging will be sent out to you near the end of the notice period.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion