Discussion topic: Help!!!!!!!!

This message was authored by Hlouise001 This message was authored by: Hlouise001

Help!!!!!!!!

So I've just joined sky last week I have a sky stream box and active subscriptions, 

everytime I try to sign into my account online it asks for my postcode I then try to input my postcode and it won't load, I've tried it on my laptop, my iPad and my mobile, I've also tried it online and via the MySky app, nothing is working.

I got a subscription for Sky cinema and it says it's active on my profile online however via my stream box it says "processing" so i can't use my subscription and another thing, I was trying to find help through the virtual ai and it says there's no active subscriptions on my account!!! WTH!!! I can't access my bills either I'm so confused! Never had this issue with any other provider!!!!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Help!!!!!!!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hlouise001 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+William+Anders This message was authored by: Mr+William+Anders

Hi I spoke to someone that called me from sky and my bill was sorted and because of everything I went through she put 30 pounds of credit on my mobile bill and I had 3 pounds something from my last bill and my bill should be 13 pounds something this month I am not going through the same as last month what a joke can someone call me as been trying to call yous all day sky is down again and I am not happy and if this keeps going on I will cancel everything 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Nobody will call you due to you posting on here @Mr+William+Anders as we are customers who help each other. You haven't actually said what the issue is as all you have said is that you have a credit and that your bill should be "13 pound something" so what is the issue ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to  Hlouise001.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Hlouise001 . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion