Discussion topic: Gift card

This message was authored by Bluenose555 This message was authored by: Bluenose555

Gift card

Hello, 

I joined Sky back in April 22 and have an email to say I'd be sent a gift card for £90 in 90 days. This never came and I forgot about it. Until now when it randomly poped in my head.

This was for joining sky broadband and I met all the terms and conditions. 

Can someone help with this?

Thanks, 

Darren

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Gift card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bluenose555Did  you do this through a third-party website or through Sky itself on signing up to get this offer?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Bluenose555 

Who sent you this email, was it Sky or a 3rd party site if you joined via one of these ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Bluenose555
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bluenose555 This message was authored by: Bluenose555

Hey, 

The email was from Sky. Screenshot attached. 

Screenshot_20230122-163336.png

The email might have been sent but could have ended up in your spam folder in error. Somewhere else to check to see if you can find a copy is in your message centre here:

https://www.sky.com/mymessages

If you have no copy of this email then on that one it mentions emailing customers support if you have any questions so does it show an address to contact them on to do this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Bluenose555
Topic Author

Thanks for your reply

I have checked my messages on Sky and my emails including spam folder and there isn't any gift cards in there. 

The email says to contact giftcloud which I have done this evening. Gift cloud have horrendous reviews on trustpilot so im a bit skeptical. Lots of people saying they don't even respond half the time. 

I think I need to say good luck and if you do manage to get a positive outcome then feel free to let us know !

Bluenose555
Topic Author

Surely as it was Sky who offered the gift card ultimately they would be responsible for failing to meet their end of the contract, even if it was through a disreputable partner. 

IF gift cloud don't respond where should I go next? Any advice appreciated. The gift card was a major factor of choosing Sky broadband over others. 

I would go with Gift Card first as they are the company that are responsible for getting them sent to you. If you have no luck there then go to Sky and if you have no luck there either then stick in a complaint:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion