Discussion topic: Final payment and restricted access

This message was authored by Cleocat2024 This message was authored by: Cleocat2024

Final payment and restricted access

I have a final payment due which I don't understand as I believe I paid my last bill. I want to speak to someone about this and about returning my equipment. The collection packages were sent to my old address so unable to send anything back. Unfortunalty I am unable to speak to anyone from sky as I have to pay to do so. Has anyone else experienced this or know how I can speak

to someone to make sense of this?

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Final payment and restricted access

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It's Sky's policy to request payment before speaking to you.

It is quite normal to pay past your cessation date (as billing continues as normal during your notification period - including the month in advance).

The following bill will generate a credit to the point of cessation.

It's your responsibility to return equipment, see here: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-or-recycle-sky-equipment

Ensure you keep proof of posting.

Whilst isn't what you want to hear you need to settle the outstanding payment and return the hardware (or you will be charged a non-return fee).  Once your account is in credit you can request it to be returned to you.  You may also incur late payment charges and missed payments reported to your credit history.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Final payment and restricted access

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cleocat2024 

What does your online bill show regarding this payment:

https://www.sky.com/bill/tv-broadband-talk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion